This Nutritional Sciences program from University of New Hampshire also meets the needs of individuals seeking to increase their academic training for highly-competitive programs (dietetic internships, medical school or other health professions). Current UNH students considering a master’s degree in nutritional sciences may qualify for our accelerated degree option. This allows students to complete both their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in five years.
Why choose UNH for your degree?
This master’s degree in nutritional sciences places emphasis on active participation in original, hypothesis-driven research of publishable quality and is well-suited to students who anticipate a professional career involving research or discovery. The UNH nutrition program offers state-of-the-art assessment and teaching facilities including a simulation clinic and an applied research laboratory.
The curriculum includes experiential learning opportunities to build research, nutrition care, food system and epidemiology skills to give students a strong foundation for work in a variety of clinical, community or research settings, or for further study in graduate or professional schools.
- Community nutrition
- Government agencies
- Higher education
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public health
- Master's Thesis
- Agriculture, Nutrition, and Food Systems Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences Agriculture View 240 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- Application fee: $65 for thesis option
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Test Scores: GRE Required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- Applicants who apply to the thesis-based program should consult with a Nutrition Program faculty member to discuss their undergraduate coursework and career goals. Competitive applicants typically have completed a rigorous science-based curriculum and have a strong interest in conducting publishable nutrition research.
- All applicants are encouraged to contact programs directly to discuss program specific application questions.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.