Students may be allowed to waive up to 9 credits of basic level MBA courses based on prior academic accomplishment. A minimum of 36 credit hours in the Early Career Professional track or 33 credit hours in the Experienced Professional track must be completed to earn the degree.Concentrations in finance, information technology, business analytics, marketing, and supply chain management are offered both to Early Career Professional and Experienced Professional students.
At University of North Carolina Greensboro you’ll discover a welcoming community committed to your success. Our faculty have a passion for teaching and will challenge you to achieve your personal best.
The Business Administration Program is designed specifically for individuals with limited professional experience. The structure of the MBA Early Career Professional Program, however, also makes it a good match for career changers and those with no business background.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Economic Policies and Impact on Global Outcomes
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 223 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or appropriately-evaluated credentials for non-U.S. schools.
- Satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate or in a post-baccalaureate program: “B” (3.0 GPA) average or better.
- Approval of the academic department in which the graduate student will major. (Assumes an undergraduate major appropriate to the proposed graduate study.)
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International28081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56162 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National28081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56162 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State12654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25308 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Greensboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.