At University of New Hampshire, in the Natural Resources - Environmental Economics program, you’ll be supported by a productive and internationally recognized faculty and outstanding research opportunities as you advance toward either a professional career in environmental economics or doctoral studies.
Our main campus is located near the White Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, with access to a diverse array of terrestrial, marine and freshwater field sites. These include our own College Woods, the Kingman Research Farm and the Woodman Horticultural Research Farm, among other facilities. UNH is among the nation’s highest-performing research universities, having earned a Carnegie Classification R1. The university’s research portfolio brings in more than $110 million in competitive external funding each year.
- Environmental consulting
- Land-use planning
- Market analysis
- Natural resource economist
- Nonprofit management
- Policy analysis
- Sustainability stewardship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Most entering students have a BA/BS in economics or environmental/agricultural economics. Incoming students should have, at a minimum, coursework in intermediate microeconomic theory, econometrics, and calculus.
- Areas of interest include agricultural economics, community and regional economics, land economics, water economics, and environmental economics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy View 105 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Test Scores: GRE Required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: The University of New Hampshire recommends that international applicants who are living outside of the United States, and are planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13905 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13905 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7085 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.