The Master of Business Administration degree programs online at Champlain College were developed with these needs in mind. Throughout our MBA programs online courses, you will be introduced to many of the technical skills and business concepts traditionally expected in an MBA. But, your learning will not stop there. Next, you will expand on what you've learned using comprehensive and creative approaches for identifying and addressing today's business challenges. With this integrated, systems-thinking lens, you will become stronger decision maker in your workplace and you will operate with a thorough understanding of the ripple effect of the decisions you make throughout your organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Risk in Organizations
- Self as Values-Driven Leader
- Impact of Globalization on Business
- Financial Decision Making for Management
- Information for Decision Making, Business Analysis and Performance Measurement
- Customers, Markets and Sales/Marketing Programs
- Process Integration and Performance
- Leadership Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 536 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you are planning to complete the Health Care Administration Certificate for the MBA, you are expected to have a minimum of 2 years experience or current employment in a healthcare setting with opportunities for applying new skills in the health care field.
International28620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.