The Educational Studies program from University of New Hampshire also provides a foundation for education in a variety of settings, including business, educational and research centers, and national and state agencies. You’ll analyze current teaching, learning and mentoring methods; examine issues such as school reform; and undertake an in-depth research project.
Whether you’re interested in educational practice, STEM learning, policy and management, or legal issues, you’ll expand your career options and bring positive change to the education system.
Why choose this program?
The educational studies program is intentionally flexible, allowing you to further your education while maintaining your job and juggling the demands of family and everyday life. Small class sizes make it easy to get to know your professors and fellow students, and you’ll have the opportunity to study exclusively online or take elective courses on campus.
Online courses are offered asynchronously, meaning you may complete readings and assignments on your own time. You’ll be connected with a full-time faculty advisor who will help you develop a manageable academic schedule. Start your program in January, May or August!
- Academic counseling
- Admissions counseling
- Business training management
- Charter school directorship
- Education consultation
- Education lobbying
- Education policy development
- Instructional coordination
- Issues in Education
- Analysis of Teaching and Learning
- Educators as Researchers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3578 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.