Professional social workers make a difference in people’s lives, communities, and society. An M.S.W. is a professional degree that prepares graduates to work in fields such as healthcare, education, substance abuse, child welfare, employee assistance programs, policy and advocacy, and other human services and social welfare related areas. Additionally, an M.S.W. is the first step toward becoming a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW).
- Child welfare case worker
- Community health worker
- Community outreach organizer
- Juvenile/adult criminal justice social worker
- Medical social worker
- Mental health social worker
- Public health administrator
- Public policy analyst
- Public policy research assistant
- School social worker
- Substance use disorder counselor
More informationVisit official programme website
- Implications of Race, Culture, and Oppression for Social Work Practice
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Social Welfare Policy
- Social Work Practice II: Practice in Small Groups and Community Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work View 353 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- $65 application fee (pay online)
- Prior college transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- GRE test scores
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
International1270 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1270 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1270 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1270 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.