At University of New Hampshire, you’ll earn a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)-accredited Master in Social Work from a top-tier research university. You’ll learn from full-time faculty who are passionate about social justice and are experts in their fields of practice.
With full-time, part-time and online options you can earn your degree in the format best suited to you, and you’ll have the opportunity to specialize in areas including disabilities; health and mental health; addictions and substance abuse; and children, youth and families. You’ll also gain hands-on experience while making a difference in your community through local field internships.
- Child welfare case worker
- Community health worker
- Community outreach organizer
- Juvenile/adult criminal justice social worker
- Medical social worker
- Mental health social worker
- Public health administrator
- Public policy researcher/analyst
- School social worker
- Substance use disorder counselor
- Social Welfare Policy
- Social Work Practice
- Social Work Practice: Practice in Small Groups and Community Organizations
- Implications of Race, Culture, and Oppression for Social Work Practice
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Research Methods in Social Work
- 24 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology Statistics View 549 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.