You’ll learn how to develop, implement and lead adaptive recreational and competitive sport opportunities for a diverse range of disability populations. The adaptive sport option incorporates the latest theoretical knowledge, technical skills and evidence base for safe and high-quality professional preparation of adaptive sport professionals.
You’ll develop the knowledge and skills needed for leadership and management roles that will allow you to help improve quality of life for individuals and groups in your community and beyond.
POTENTIAL CAREER AREAS
- Adaptive sports organizations
- Municipal recreation services
- Parks and recreation Programs
- Youth-based services
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public school programs
- Rehabilitation hospitals and outpatient clinics
- Veterans Administration hospitals and military services
More informationVisit official programme website
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation Facilitation
- Program Administration in Recreational Sport
- Law and Public Policy in Leisure Services
- Non-Profit Administration and Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Management View 230 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- $65 application fee (pay online)
- Prior college transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- GRE test scores
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
International1270 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1270 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1270 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1270 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.