You’ll join a rich, multidisciplinary cohort in a learning environment that combines online and residency-based experiences and coursework. Specifically tailored to busy, working physicians and healthcare executives, the hybrid format attracts mid-career, full-time working students. Through an immersive learning experience, you’ll learn to excel in the management of a health system, hospital, physician practice, department or other healthcare organization.
About this degree
The Executive Healthcare program at Creighton University has a robust and credible curriculum, designed around two of the most well-respected professional associations in the healthcare industry: the American College of Healthcare Executives and the American Association for Physician Leadership. Students completing the Creighton University Heider College of Business Executive Healthcare MBA program will be well-prepared to complete either organization’s respective certification exam processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Executive Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategy for Healthcare Organizations
- Introduction to Healthcare Management
- Quality and Performance Improvement in Healthcare
- Finance for the Healthcare Manager
- Healthcare Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 564 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or terminal degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include at least five years of management experience or clinical practice in a healthcare organization
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Three letters of recommendation
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.