Special Education from Idaho State University prepares students to know and demonstrate respect for his/her students first as unique human beings and contributing members of the community.
Graduates with Special Education from Idaho State University will:
- understand the appropriate use of various types of assessments.
- adapt general curriculum by using a variety of instructional strategies and positive behavior supports.
- collaborate with colleagues, families, and agencies to develop inclusive communities.
- understand the field as an evolving and changing discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Exceptional Child
- Designing Instruction
- Assessment Procedures in Special Education
- Precision Teaching
- Strategies Severe Disabilities
- Direct Instruction Systems
- Policies and Procedures in Special Education
- Secondary Special Education
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Learning Difficulties
- Professional Development in Special Education
- Consultation in Schools
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be reviewed and degree-seeking students will continue to be admitted until program capacity is reached.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 3585 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States, or its equivalent from a school in another country.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher for all upper division credits taken at the undergraduate level.
- Standardized Test
- English proficiency score
- Names and contact information of recommenders
- Application fee
International26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26547 USD per year during 24 months.
National26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26547 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9925 USD per year during 24 months.
Summer tuition: $504.97 per credit hour
Living costs for Idaho Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.