At Nursing from Idaho State University leadership is emphasized in the preparation of the student in the Master's in Nursing program, Education option.
Graduates with Nursing from Idaho State University will:
- be prepared to teach in an academic nursing program as well as in other settings.
- become caring, exemplary nurse leaders who integrate education, practice, and research to enhance quality of life for rural and diverse populations.
- Health Policy
- Advanced Evidence Application
- Health Care of Rural Communities
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Nursing Roles
- Rethinking Nursing Education
- Curriculum Issues and Development
- Evaluation Issues and Strategies in Nursing Education
- Teaching and Learning Strategies in Nursing Education
- Advanced Practicum in Nursing Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Deadlines are for priority application forms.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 186 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Idaho State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Earned Bachelor of Science (BS in Nursing or BSN) from program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or other nationally recognized accrediting body for nursing education.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Verification of valid and current unencumbered Registered Nursing license.
- Application and payment of appropriate fees.
- Submission of official transcripts of all degrees including completion of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Evidence of completing prerequisite descriptive or inferential statistics course with a C grade or higher prior to admission to the program.
- Submission of a professional essay (2-3 pages)
- Three professional reference forms
- Submission of professional vitae or resume through the ISU Graduate School application system.
- Standardized Test
- English proficiency score
- Names and contact information of recommenders
International28608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28608 USD per year during 12 months.
National28608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28608 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10630 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.