At Nursing from Idaho State University leadership is emphasized in the preparation of the student in the Master's in Nursing program, Education option.
Graduates with Nursing from Idaho State University will:
- be prepared to teach in an academic nursing program as well as in other settings.
- become caring, exemplary nurse leaders who integrate education, practice, and research to enhance quality of life for rural and diverse populations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Policy
- Advanced Evidence Application
- Health Care of Rural Communities
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Nursing Roles
- Rethinking Nursing Education
- Curriculum Issues and Development
- Evaluation Issues and Strategies in Nursing Education
- Teaching and Learning Strategies in Nursing Education
- Advanced Practicum in Nursing Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Preference will be given to applications submitted by February 1 of any year.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 86 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Earned Bachelor of Science (BS in Nursing or BSN) from program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or other nationally recognized accrediting body for nursing education.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Verification of valid and current unencumbered Registered Nursing license.
- Application and payment of appropriate fees.
- Submission of official transcripts of all degrees including completion of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Evidence of completing prerequisite descriptive or inferential statistics course with a C grade or higher prior to admission to the program.
- Submission of a professional essay (2-3 pages)
- Three professional reference forms
- Submission of professional vitae or resume through the ISU Graduate School application system.
- Standardized Test
- English proficiency score
- Names and contact information of recommenders
International26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26547 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26547 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9925 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Summer tuition: $504.97 per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.