Anyone interested in gaining a deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts, topics and theories, along with leadership skills, will benefit from this program, which is designed to be an invaluable asset for career advancement.
Our Cyber Security Operations and Leadership (Online) program at University of San Diego strives to collaborate with important stakeholders in the cybersecurity community to explore ways to keep the curriculum immediately relevant and to assist in the placement of USD graduates.
The goal is to change the way cybersecurity education is taught by offering an innovative, immersive program that inspires students to realize their full potential as lifelong learners and cybersecurity leaders.
Lifelong Learning Skills
Because adversarial tactics change daily, the professors in this program not only teach state-of-the-art techniques and technologies to defeat adversaries from both theoretical and tactical perspectives — their goal is also to equip students to stay abreast of ongoing changes in threat and mitigation as lifelong learners in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cyber Security Operations and Leadership Orientation
- Foundations of Cyber Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Secure Systems Architecture
- Cyber Security Risk Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership IT Security Cyber Security View 102 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Bachelor’s GPA of 2.75 or higher
- The completion of a standardized test, such as the GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or LSAT may be submitted to strengthen an application if the undergraduate GPA is lower than 2.75, or upon recommendation of the admissions committee.
- TOEFL scores of 115 or above (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of support from the candidate’s employer or two letters of reference
- Resume showing information technology experience as demonstrated through academic or career experience
International925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
National925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.