Catalyzing change for good
With various undergraduate majors, students of the Social Innovation program at University of San Diego learn the skills necessary to develop sustainable, scalable solutions to tackle humanity's urgent challenges, whether that leads to growing their own social impact startup or leading innovative programs in an established organization.
Building careers in social innovation
MASI graduates make global impact through careers leading entrepreneurial ventures, in the public and private sector as well as intergovernmental organizations and nonprofits. Graduates work within organizations focusing on social change, creating economic, social and environmental value, within corporate social responsibility departments, and local, state and national governments.
- War, Gender and Peacebuilding
- Immigration and Asylum in Practice
- Transitional Justice
- Peace, Justice & Social Change
- Leadership and Organizations
- Peace and Conflict Analysis
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Entrepreneurship Innovation Management View 166 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Official transcripts
- Applicants must have a 3.0 (on 4.00 scale) average in all undergraduate coursework
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Four short essays
- Two-minute videos: make a video of yourself that is no longer than two minutes and addresses the following prompts. The goal of this video is not to measure your video-making abilities (you can use your phone); it is about getting to know you better. (Content beyond the 2-minute limit will not be viewed.) Share with us an object or image that represents who you are. Why are you a good candidate for the Master of Arts in Social Innovation?
- English language proficiency test scores
International36000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 USD per credit during 9 months.
National36000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.