Thrive in business school and in the business world, simultaneously.
You will receive practical, hands-on experience you can immediately apply in your career, without having to sacrifice the success you have already built.
The Business Administration program at University of San Diego allows you to balance your professional responsibilities during the day with coursework completed on campus in the evenings. You will have the opportunity to greatly expand your business network and participate in our highly engaging classroom environment while completing the program at your own pace. Classes meet two nights a week after standard business hours. For the ultimate flexible MBA experience, you may want to consider San Diego’s first hybrid MBA program, which combines on-campus classes with online learning. Regardless of which format you choose, we will help you become a more versatile professional and a more impactful leader.
- Leading Multicultural Teams and Organizations
- Marketing for Global Managers
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Operations and Global Supply Chain Management
- Financial Accounting and Statement Analysis
- Economics in a Global Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1739 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- USD Graduate Application including $125 application fee
- Professional resume: Must demonstrate a minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Two letters of recommendation: Recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application
- Official transcripts: Required from all post-secondary universities attended
- For students educated in a language other than English: official TOEFL score of 92 iBT or higher or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
- If you earned a degree from an institution outside of the United States, you are required to submit an official, course-by-course international transcript evaluation (also called a foreign credential evaluation) of the transcripts from the university where you earned your undergraduate (bachelor's degree).
International41472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National41472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.