The 30-credit-hour Master of Science in Population Health Sciences program can be pursued completely online, allowing you the flexibility to earn your degree around your own schedule. Your curriculum can be tailored to meet individual interests. Whether they are clinical, social and behavioral in nature or you're looking to advance the research infrastructure of your organization, our program can help you reach your goals.This innovative program can provide you with the ability to proactively address the health care of your patients and communities in diverse settings. For the researcher, we have courses that cover essential areas such as qualitative research methods and data mining. Graduates of this program may pursue or continue leadership careers in clinics, hospitals, primary care offices and other health care settings, that emphasize better health care for individuals, patients and communities.
- Basic Epidemiology
- Essentials of Population Health
- Health Economics
- Health Policy and Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 205 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International394 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 394 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National394 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 394 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!