This online degree is designed to prepare individuals in the state, nation, and the world to use current and emerging technologies and instructional strategies to create effective learning environments. The degree prepares individuals for positions in instructional technology, educational technology, instructional design, and training in business and industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer Based Instructional Technologies
- Instructional Technology Design
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Issues and Trends in Instructional Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3531 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.