This online Instructional Technology degree at The University of Alabama is designed to prepare individuals in the state, nation, and the world to use current and emerging technologies and instructional strategies to create effective learning environments.
The degree prepares individuals for positions in instructional technology, educational technology, instructional design, and training in business and industry.
- Computer Based Instructional Technologies
- Instructional Technology Design
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Issues and Trends in Instructional Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1302 other Masters in Education in United States
- An online application form
- Application fee payment
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial admission scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT or MCAT; if required by the department)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Language scores (non-native English speakers)
International30250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15125 USD per semester during 24 months.
National30250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15125 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5390 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.