Students preparing for positions in School Counseling are provided experiences qualifying them for work at all levels of school counseling. The school counseling program is 60 hours and meets accreditation criteria of The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CEAP; formally NCATE) and Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Life Span Development
- Intro to Multicultural Counseling
- Career Development
- Counselling Skills
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCounselling View 894 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per semester and a duration of .
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.