Master’s students can specialize in pure or applied mathematics, mathematics for finance, or math education. Doctoral students can pursue research in algebra, analysis, applied mathematics, and topology.
Our faculty members’ research projects span the major mathematics disciplines and numerous interdisciplinary fields, focusing primarily on analysis, mathematics education, and computation. Undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students are provided the opportunity to get involved in research, exposing them to a wide range of challenging problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- History Of Mathematics
- Mod Math Teachers
- Geometry For Teachers
- Topics In Algebra
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMathematics View 550 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per semester and a duration of .
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.