Management from Cambridge College curriculum consists of a core of management foundation coursework combined with concentration options that allow you to specialize in areas of interest. The program emphasizes the application of theory to management practice and includes a strategic management capstone.
- Human resources manager
- Health care informatics manager
- Project manager
- Information technology manager
- Operations manager
- Management consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Environment
- Accounting for Managers
- Research Methods for Managers
- Statistical Decision Techniques for Managers
- Business Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Master in Management (MIM) View 2239 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official demonstration of English language proficiency
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- International transcripts, evaluated by an accepted evaluation service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current Résumé and Work Experience - Indicate education and work experience and professional/career goals. Three years of appropriate work experience recommended.
- Personal Statement
- Two Professional Recommendations
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Second letter of reference
- Current résumé
International9870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 658 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.