This program equips students to tackle the challenges faced in an increasingly fluid, technology-driven, and global business environment. You’ll learn to think critically, applying knowledge in ways that effect change in socially and ethically responsible ways.
You’ll gain skills that empower you to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Gain multiple perspectives on problems, leading to deeper understanding and creative solutions
- Use ethical reasoning to determine how a proposed solution may affect your company as well as the wider community
- Apply business knowledge across multiple, diverse scenarios
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 249 other Masters in Marketing in United States
A completed, application, including:
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.