Today’s organizations have multifaceted and immersive relationships with employees, customers, suppliers, and communities. Within this context, a successful leader must improve the bottom line, while responding to the needs and values of stakeholders. Those who lead with purpose integrate the arc of personal, organizational, and societal influences to lay the foundation for success.
M.S. in Organizational Leadership graduates at the University of Redlands will be able to:
- Integrate organizational behavior and leadership theory to effectively address issues related to talent management. Example: Develop proficiency in building a culture of trust and managing performance of diverse groups.
- Utilize principles, theories, and methods of leadership and management to address issues related to organizational effectiveness. Example: Learn the keys to successful change management and the use of data for better decision-making.
- Assess, practice, and apply managerial and leadership skills to positively impact an organization and society. Example: Become a purposeful leader who has a sustained positive impact on the organization and society.
- Integrate ethical concepts, principles, and theories in management. Example: Learn the role of ethical behavior as a cornerstone to leadership effectiveness and societal contribution.
- Master written, oral, and analytical expression to communicate effectively. Example: Learn to apply strategic and persuasive communication practices to solve organizational problems.
- 21st Century Leadership Skills
- Leading Individuals and Teams
- Analytics for Managers
- Leadership Communication
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 2558 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A completed application would include:
- Official transcript from a regionally-accredited institution from which you earned a bachelor degree or higher
- Current resume
- Writing sample (choose one of the following options):
- Prior academic writing sample
- Graduate essay
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International22217 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 USD per credit during 14 months.
National22217 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 USD per credit during 14 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.