M.S. in Organizational Leadership graduates will be able to:
- Integrate organizational behavior and leadership theory to effectively address issues related to talent management. Example: Develop proficiency in building a culture of trust and managing performance of diverse groups.
- Utilize principles, theories, and methods of leadership and management to address issues related to organizational effectiveness. Example: Learn the keys to successful change management and the use of data for better decision-making.
- Assess, practice, and apply managerial and leadership skills to positively impact an organization and society. Example: Become a purposeful leader who has a sustained positive impact on the organization and society.
- Integrate ethical concepts, principles, and theories in management. Example: Learn the role of ethical behavior as a cornerstone to leadership effectiveness and societal contribution.
- Master written, oral, and analytical expression to communicate effectively. Example: Learn to apply strategic and persuasive communication practices to solve organizational problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- 21st Century Leadership Skills
- Leading Individuals and Teams
- Analytics for Managers
- Leadership Communication
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1502 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
A completed, application, including:
- Official transcript(s) for each institution from which you earned a degree
- Current resume
- Graduate essay
- International Student Supplement (part of the online application)
- Transcripts/Credentials evaluated by the International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
- Certificate of Finances and supporting financial documentation
- Scan or photocopy of biographical page from your passport and your dependents’ passports (if you will bring dependents)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (only F-1 and J-1 transfer students now studying in the US)
- If you plan to bring a spouse, we must receive a copy of your marriage certificate in English.
International847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
National847 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 847 USD per credit and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.