Bring data to life with UND’s Master of Science in Data Science. Our unique curriculum delivers the perfect balance between theory and application. Your interdisciplinary analytics training will set you apart in the data science industry.
Why Earn a Master's Degree in Data Science at University of North Dakota?
Data scientists are in demand in several fields, and in different roles. Those with the technical expertise to be able to work effectively with data at scale is limited. Rapidly rising salaries for data engineers, data scientists, statisticians, and data analysts reflect the shortage and increased interest in recruiting talent in this vital area.
With the data science graduate program, you'll can become part of a highly-skilled workforce that can will support the expansion of data science-related industries. This advanced curriculum is an ideal marriage of computer science, data science and business analytics for well-rounded expertise in one of the fastest growing areas in the realm of computing. You'll gain strong interdisciplinary knowledge, and a domain-specific, analytics foundation, as well as experience with leading research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electronic Commerce Systems
- Data Engineering and Management
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Computing: Computational Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 373 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university Send Official Records
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 for all undergraduate work
- Successful completion of graduate admissions test requirements.
- Demonstrate academic-level proficiency with the English language before they will be considered for admission.
International24193 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24193 USD per year during 24 months.
National18144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18144 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12096 USD per year during 24 months.
- Minnesota residents: 15,362 USD per year
- Online tuition fee: 782 USD per credit
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.