The MS in Marketing curriculum from Lasell College was developed by industry leaders focusing on where the field is going. Courses include Marketing Research & Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, and New Product Development.
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers
- Public Relations and Sales Managers
- Public Relations Specialists
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Global Leadership
- Research Methods
- Financial Management
- Operations Strategy
- Marketing Research & Data Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Digital Marketing View 1857 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.