The department offers MS and PhD degree programs in Pharmacology and Physiology. These programs are designed to prepare students for rewarding teaching and/or research careers in academia, government or the pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries.Regardless of their final degree objectives, students admitted into the departmental graduate programs will participate in a core curriculum during the first year and choose a specific tract leading to either a degree in Pharmacology or in Physiology following successful completion of the first year. The department also offers specially designed curriculum for individuals interested in a combined MD/graduate degree or who have previous relevant medical education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Medical Physiology
- Pharmacology and Translational Medicine
- Diagrams, Figures, and Graphs
- Scientific Discovery Leading to Life Science Innovations
- Non-Thesis Research in Medical Pharmacology and Physiology
- Graduate Problems in Medical Pharmacology and Physiology
- Thesis Research in Medical Pharmacology and Physiology
- Mammalian Pharmacology and Physiology
- Seminar in Medical Pharmacology and Physiology
- Responsible Conduct of Research thru Engagement, Enactment and Empowerment NIH and other Federal Age
- Scientific Communication
- Skills in Biomedical Research
- Translational Biosciences I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 154 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Departmental application
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation (use form provided). The letters should be written by individuals knowledgeable of the student’s academic capability.
- Official GRE & TOEFL scores
International27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11252 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.