In this Data Analytics and Visualization program at Yeshiva University you’ll master the underlying science of predictive and exploratory analyses as well as techniques for creating visualizations and data narratives. You’ll master in-demand tools like Python, SQL/NoSQL, Tableau, AWS and AutoML.
And unlike other data analytics programs, you’ll experiment with basic AI and machine-learning techniques. Learn from world-class professionals and get real-world predictive and analytical skills in the heart of New York City.
- Learn the science behind the skills: build predictive and descriptive models and uncover reliable, repeatable patterns hidden in data.
- Get hands-on experience with structured and unstructured data, using corporate and open source datasets.
- Build predictive and descriptive models and perform exploratory analyses in verticals such as e-commerce, marketing, social media, finance, real estate, sports, and healthcare.
- Apply advanced analytics best practices to business problems: improve decision-making, build insights, penetrate new markets, reduce costly operations, and monetize data capabilities.
- Gain industry experience through internships and research
- Business Modeling and Data Analysis
- Structured Data Management
- Visual Design and Storytelling
- Computational Math and Statistics
- Analytics Programming
- Project Management
- Data-Driven Organizations
- Information Architectures
- Data Science
- Data Product Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 447 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Program prerequisites include one course in calculus, one course in statistics, and one course in programming (in a modern language such as C++, Java, or Python, etc.), each with a grade of B-plus or better within the last three years.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Personal statement that describes your goals for pursuing the MS in Data Analytics and Visualization
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL score (if applicable)
- Challenge Exam
International34050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1135 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1135 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.