You’ll master state-of-the-art technologies and practices, and you’ll get hands-on experience with threat mitigation, detection, and defense. And you’ll be doing all of this in the heart of New York City—a global epicenter for Cybersecurity.
- Gain cybersecurity know-how in systems architecture, operating systems, applications, endpoints, securing data, networking, cloud security, and software development.
- Analyze threat landscapes and security frameworks, as well as legal, compliance, and audit frameworks.
- Develop internal and external communication strategies to promote a cybersecurity culture.
- Prepare at Yeshiva University for industry certifications, including CISSP, CISM, CRISC and CEH.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- Architecture of Secure Operating Systems, Applications, and Devices
- Network, Data and Communications Security
- Risk Management and Cybersecurity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 188 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Personal statement detailing your career goals and interest in the program
- Two academic or professional recommendation letters
- $55 application fee
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for candidates whose bachelor's degrees were earned at a non-English-speaking institution)
International1275 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1275 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1275 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1275 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.