From editing genes using CRISPR to growing transgenic, pesticide-resistant crops, innovations in biotechnology are happening faster and becoming more sophisticated. To maintain competitiveness in this growing market, companies need professionals who understand the science behind biotechnology and have the business skills needed to commercialize new products and services.
The Biotech master's is a recognized STEM degree, so international students may be eligible for a 24-month extension to their 12-month Optional Practical Training (OPT).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applications of Biotechnology
- Biotechnology Management
- Foundations of Biotechnology
- Intellectual Property, Regulation and Compliance for Biotechnology
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiotechnology View 163 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Personal statement detailing your career goals and interest in the program
- Two academic or professional recommendation letters
- $55 application fee
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for candidates whose bachelor's degrees were earned at a non-English-speaking institution)
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of .
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.