At Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology (with emphasis in School Psychology) from University of Missouri - Columbia students develop professional competencies in assessment, intervention, consultation, and research/evaluation.
Students admitted to the M.Ed./Ed.S. programs in School Psychology are prepared to work with children, youth, families, and educators to promote effective functioning in the areas of learning, behavior, and mental health in schools.
- Psychological Assessment of Children and Adolescents: Cognitive Assessment
- Psychological Assessment in Children and Adolescents: Behavior and Social Emotional Assessment
- Psychological Interventions with Children and Adolescents: Behavioral Intervention
- School Psychology Practicum: Introduction
- Psychological Interventions with Children and Adolescents: Educational Instruction
- Lifespan Development
- Psychological Assessment of Children and Adolescents:Psychoeducational Assessment
- Cognition and Emotion
- Developmental Psychopathology and Exceptionality
- Multicultural Issues in Counseling
- Biological Basis of Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation School Counselling Educational Psychology View 555 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Scholarly paper that you have written as a substitute for the GRE. This paper is widely defined but should showcase your ability to analyze a topic in depth and/or showcase your knowledge in terms of research methods.
- 3 letters of recommendation via the online application
- Personal statement and vitae via online application per departmental requirements
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 24 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.