Not all students have the same abilities, and some need assistance to overcome developmental challenges. The High-Incidence Special Education Master of Science program at Fort Hays State University concentrates on the practical needs and challenges faced by today's educators of special needs students. The M.S. in High-Incidence Special Education is a 36 credit-hour program. You will participate in an online learning environment, which means you can complete this program from wherever you live and work - there are no on-campus requirements. Students typically complete their degree in 18-24 months.
Feel the freedom of a degree around your schedule
At Fort Hays State, online does not mean impersonal. Our innovative virtual programs really mean you have the flexibility and freedom to plan your program according to your schedule – and finish it on time – with a community of colleagues standing behind you.
Once you are accepted into a program, a faculty member within your specialty area will guide you throughout your studies. Although the requirements for each program vary, you may be able to complete your degree without setting foot on campus, while still developing rich relationships with faculty and fellow classmates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the university website.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 694 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 18 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 18 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Living costs for Hays
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.