At Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology (with emphasis in Educational Psychology) from University of Missouri - Columbia we use quantitative and qualitative methods to study how people's thinking, motivation, and behavior change across time. We study how different social settings like classroom, family, work, and peers affect people's well-being, learning, and behavior. The study of educational psychology is relevant to teachers, coaches, athletes, nurses, counselors, software developers, trainers, social workers, program evaluators, and administrators.
Graduates with Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology (with an Emphasis in Educational Psychology) from University of Missouri - Columbia will understand how:
- to improve learning, academic achievement, and motivation to improve human performance
- development influences learning and well-being
- society influences learning and behavior
- school influences students' development in other settings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Overview of Research Methods
- Quantitative Foundations in Educational Research
- Educational and Psychological Measurement
- Lifespan Development
- Advanced Human Learning
- Cognition and Emotion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Counselling Educational Psychology View 294 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Scholarly paper that you have written as a substitute for the GRE. This paper is widely defined but should showcase your ability to analyze a topic in depth and/or showcase your knowledge in terms of research methods.
- 3 letters of recommendation via the online application
- Personal statement and vitae via online application per departmental requirements
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
International24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 24 months.
National24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.