As a graduate of this program, you'll find career opportunities in a wide variety of industries:
- Professional and business services
- Trade, transportation and utilities sectors
- General and operations managers
- Environmental health and safety
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Our graduates are well-versed in both business and in science, with skills including:
- Communication about complex issues.
- Ability to analyze the relationship between human activity and various environments.
- Application of performance metrics for decision-making.
- Understanding the role and impact of the built environment.
- Evaluation of social and political impact of sustainability.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 133 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10310 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10310 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4770 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.