This unique program is offered collaboratively by five partner institutions: UW-Stout, UW-Parkside, UW-River Falls and UW-Superior with administrative and financial support from UW-Extension.
As a graduate of this program, you'll find career opportunities in a wide variety of industries:
- Professional and business services
- Trade, transportation and utilities sectors
- General and operations managers
- Environmental health and safety
Our graduates are well-versed in both business and in science, with skills including:
- Communication about complex issues.
- Ability to analyze the relationship between human activity and various environments.
- Application of performance metrics for decision-making.
- Understanding the role and impact of the built environment.
- Evaluation of social and political impact of sustainability.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management View 177 other Masters in Project Management in United States
To be admitted to this program, you must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Have earned an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
- 500-Word Main Statement (included in the general Graduate School application above)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (submitted by email to the Program Director)
International838 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 838 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National838 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 838 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State388 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 388 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.