The Business Administration program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is responsive to the changing demands of the global, technology-driven economy. Taught by leading business scholars and seasoned industry professionals, this advanced degree also offers you the option to concentrate in specific areas.
- Proven quality: Invest in a degree that’s accredited by the AACSB, the "gold standard" of business school recognition.
- Flexible: Complete your degree in one year, full-time—or part-time, at your own pace.
- Customizable: Concentrate in the field that corresponds to your own interests and career goals.
- Practical: Take advantage of opportunities for experiential learning, collaboration, and professional networking.
- Value: A private college educational experience and public university value.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting For Decision Making
- Finance For Decision Making
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Information Technology Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1305 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Graduate application
- Application fee (credit card if using the web application; otherwise, check or money order)
- Official GMAT (or equivalent) test score or GMAT can be waived
- Your resume
- Statement of purpose: a 1-2 page essay describing your motivation and goals in studying for the MBA
- Official college transcripts: listing courses taken, grades and degree(s) received
- 1 letter of recommendation: preferably from a faculty member or an employer
- Candidates whose Bachelor’s degree was not earned in an approved English language country must submit either the TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80 IBT) or IELTS exam (minimum band score of 6.5).
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12292 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.