Program graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles in transition education and services within school and community settings. A certificate in Secondary Transition/TTW Endorsement is embedded into the masters program or available as a stand-alone certificate.
The 34 credit hour program in includes five core courses emphasizing evidence-based practices for preparing youth for college, careers and community membership. Interdisciplinary coursework and field experiences prepare students to effectively collaborate with families and professionals to promote successful transitions. The program can be completed in as few as four semesters. Working professionals typically complete the program in two years, including summers. Students who follow the course sequence in the table take four credit hours per semester during fall and spring semesters
- Transition from School to Adult Life
- Transition Assessment and Instructional Strategies
- Competitive Employment, College and Careers
- Teaching Students with Exceptionalities or Partnerships in Work-based Learning
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Early Childhood Education View 907 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required. Please visit the program website for additional information.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents. Please visit the program website for additional information.
International18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9339 USD per semester and a duration of .
National10688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5344 USD per semester and a duration of .
12-18 credit hours:
- National: $5,344.80/semester
- International: $9,339.00/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.