Students in the EMOD program earn a master’s degree in 18 months with a cohort of about 20 other experienced professionals. The program blends in-class and online instruction that allows students the flexibility to continue working while enhancing their education. Classes meet face-to-face three weekends each semester for roughly 20 in-class hours per weekend.
When not in the classroom, students continue to interact with their cohort and instructors through discussion boards, online chats, video conferencing, conference calls, reviewing videos of lectures and more.
Each cohort enters the program together and graduates at the same time to foster lasting relationships and extensive networking among students. The cohort is made up of managers, directors, consultants, human resources professionals from the public, private, non-profit, and academic sectors.
The curriculum consists of ten courses, two per semester, designed to educate students on increasing the effectiveness of individuals and organizations. There is also an international trip that focuses on applying organization development principles in contexts and cultures outside of the United States.
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required. Please visit the program website for additional information.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents. Please visit the program website for additional information.
International18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9339 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5344 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.