This is a great degree choice if you are interested in pro and collegiate athletics management, athlete management and talent development, sports journalism, coaching, and facilities or sports event management and marketing.
This year, Forbes magazine predicts that the sports market will be a $73.5 billion industry in North America.
From media to merchandising to athlete and sports venue management, it’s clear that America has an obsession with sports!
With a Master of Science in Sport Management from Jacksonville State University, you can step up your game and claim home field advantage for a wide variety of career opportunities!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues and Trends in Athletics
- Law and Ethics in Wellness & Sport Studies
- Sport Finance
- Human Resources Management in Sport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management View 276 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the JSU Graduate Application for Admission.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application processing fee.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities with degrees posted to Graduate Admissions
- Detailed course description and/or syllabus for each courses/subjects completed in Bachelor's degree program when requested by the concerned graduate department.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $30,500.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.