The Educational Policy & Leadership program is designed to develop educational leaders who understand the urban environment and the community in which schools exist. Program participants receive a firm foundation of knowledge and skills in order to meet the demands and expectations of school administrators - all within a systems approach for transforming schools within an urban community.
The Educational Policy & Leadership program is grounded in the belief that PK-12 educational leaders must work alongside other community institutions, including government agencies, non-profit organizations, and business and industry, for the well-being of our community's students and families. Twenty-first century urban education leaders must understand the full array of challenges and the interactive and systemic nature of the institutions and organizations they serve.The Educational Policy & Leadership program meets the requirements for Nevada School Administrator Endorsement and the Nevada Program Administrator Endorsement.
- Introduction to Leadership and Organizations
- Systematic Professional Development and Instructional Supervision
- Educational Law & Policy: Student Issues
- Human and Fiscal Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3668 other Masters in Education in United States
- Bachelor’s Degree – You must hold a four-year baccalaureate from a regionally accredited institution or an approved equivalent.
- Grade Point Average – You must have a minimum overall grade point average of 2.75 (4.00=A) for the bachelor’s degree or a minimum 3.00 (4.00=A) for the last two years (60 semester hours).
- Additional Factors – Factors that may also be considered by the academic department to which you are applying include test scores (like the GRE or GMAT).
- Transcripts – All applicants are required to submit a transcript from each postsecondary institution attended, showing all degrees and coursework, the dates awarded, and grades received.
International14472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7236 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National8904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4452 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.