Executive Master of Business Administration classes at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas , begin in June each year and are generally every other Friday and Saturday. Taught by accomplished faculty, small cohorts of students complete a rigorous and relevant curriculum in just 18 months. Students are immersed in a highly interactive experience that culminates with an international seminar where they witness global business first-hand. To learn more, contact the EMBA office today.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Team Effectiveness
- Laws, Regulations and Ethics
- Microeconomic Analysis for Business Decision Making
- Technology Innovation: Theory and Practice
- Applied Statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submission of completed application form and the required $100 nonrefundable application fee.
- Evidence of 7 or more years of work experience, a minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- A personal interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 18 months.
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.