If you’re currently working in a profession like medicine, dentistry, or pharmaceuticals, the Nutrition and Dietetics - Foods and Nutrition MSc program from New York University will train you to:
Educate individuals and the public on food choices that will optimize health and prevent disease
Apply nutrition principles to health promotion and the prevention of diet-related disease conditions
Monitor trends and issues in the discipline of nutrition and translate this information into curriculum and training programs
Apply research principles and methods to the examination of current problems in nutrition and health
Your Academic Experience
- The 34-credit curriculum combines course work in nutrition science, food science, food culture, and selected electives tailored to your personal goals and interests.
- After completing the foundational core of the degree, you will take courses in research methods and applications, using class concepts to create and present an original research project on a topic of your choosing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Advanced Nutrition: Protein, Fats, and Carbohydrates
- Advanced Nutrition: Vitamins and Minerals
- Food and Culture
- Food Science and Technology
- Food Policy
- Nutrition Education
- Nutrition Epidemiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 137 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement Of Purpose
- Letters Of Recommendation
- Proficiency in English
International63478 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63478 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National63478 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63478 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.