About the degree
- The term educational institution is here broadly defined to include not only K-12 public schools, colleges, and universities, but also educational agencies which may exist in fields such as allied health, nursing, business and industry, and government agencies at the local, state, and national levels. The Education program is offered by University of Connecticut.
- This definition is based on the idea that the generic competencies of curriculum planning and development, once acquired, can be applied in any institution where the education of people is conducted. These generic competencies can be defined as establishing goals and objectives, planning and implementing programs of curriculum and instruction, and developing and instituting methods of evaluation.
- General Elementary Education
- Reading/Language Arts Education
- Bilingual or TESOL
- Reading/Language Arts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3231 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.