Can you imagine what life would be like without your favorite song? Or your favorite movie that never fails to crack you up? Without arts in our schools, who will be the next Louis Armstrong, or Jackson Pollock, or Martin Scorsese? Now, more than ever, we need to foster strong arts programs in our schools - and we need your help.We seek educators and prospective educators who want to expand their creative boundaries and keep arts alive in our schools.
Our Arts in Education Program brings together classroom teachers, art teachers, artists, administrators, and other educators to engage students in learning with, and through, the arts. Our graduate students are immersed in the creative process, working individually and collaboratively with their colleagues. They develop and practice innovative methods and interdisciplinary teaching. Our graduate students also participate in statewide initiatives concerning the arts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Integrative Curriculum
- Fundamentals of Curriculum
- Educator as Researcher
- Capstone Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 3525 other Masters in Education in United States
Applicants must have met these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and have attained a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a completed Application for Graduate Admission.
- Contact your undergraduate institution to submit your official transcript(s), in sealed envelope(s), of all undergraduate work (if credits were transferred, we will also need the official transcript from those institutions).
- Include two references with letters of recommendation.
- Submit a two page essay describing an experience that has shaped you as an educator, aspiring educator, or aspiring educational leader.
- Submit your resumé.
- Have an interview. This will be arranged after your admission file is complete.
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Funding for research/scholarship/curriculum that is directly provided by the College is managed internally. Please consult the Faculty Development Committee for details and deadline
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.