The curriculum is designed to help students obtain technical skills and knowledge, become leaders in project management, and develop strategic and business management expertise.
Throughout the Project Management program at New York University, students incorporate core concepts, tools, and techniques of the project management professions and their practical application.
- The core curriculum is designed to provide you with a deep and broad foundation that supports concentration coursework and serves you throughout your career.
- The specialization courses form the backbone of the program and allow students to strengthen their leadership and project management skills so that they can become effective leaders.
- To complete their course of study, students are required to complete a capstone course to demonstrate their comprehension of all prior courses undertaken in the program by creating a framework to manage, monitor, and assess the status of all projects in an enterprise.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Project Management
- Leading Global Organizations
- Transforming Organizations
- Organizational Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management View 175 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International24816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12408 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National24816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12408 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.