With small class sizes and a close-knit cohort of faculty and students, Respiratory Care program at Boise State University is engaging and offers hands-on learning experiences.
Our placement rate after graduation is excellent, so our graduates are ready to start a successful career right away!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Leadership
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Applied Research Methods
- Advanced Pulmonary Disease Management
- Educational Methodology
- Advanced Cardiovascular Disease Management
- Managing Organizational Change
- Healthcare Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 92 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A written statement of applicant’s educational goals/research interests/program expectations.
- Clinical experience and a résumé or curriculum vitae. Professional accomplishments and work experience will be considered if cumulative GPA is lower than 3.00.
- A current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential.
- An active state license (if applicable) in good standing or eligible to practice by the government or equivalent.
- Clinical experience not less than 2 years is preferred
- Two letters of recommendation. One (1) letter must be sent by a previous instructor and one (1) from a supervisor.
Clinical experience not less than 2 years is preferred, but more recent graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered based on evidence of the following: Excellent academic record (i.e., greater than 3.5 cumulative GPA for undergraduate Respiratory Care coursework, exceptional research background, work experience of less than 2 years in an innovative or unconventional RT role).
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.