Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (Acute Care) program of Boise State University prepares graduates to test for the AGNP-acute care certification .
Students in the acute care track will focus on diagnosis and treatment of patients in the acute care setting and clinical experiences will occur in acute care settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acute Care Management of Adult/Geriatric Health and Illness
- Acute Care Clinical Residency
- Acute Care Procedures and Diagnostics for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Acute Care Clinical Skills Synthesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 308 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A 500-word personal statement that includes educational goals, and long term professional goals.
- Clearly explain the advanced practice nursing role you seek to fulfill following graduation.
- Provide rationale for specializing in either Acute Care or Primary Care.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the role of the advanced practice nurse practitioner in Adult Gerontology.
- Explain why you have chosen the AGNP program at Boise State University.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A valid, unencumbered RN license from within the United States.
- A non-refundable application fee of $20 to the School of Nursing.
- Three professional references. References must be from a current employer or prior nursing faculty.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of C or better.
- Completion of an undergraduate research course with a grade of C or better.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 12 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.