The adult gerontology program has two separate tracks—acute care or primary care. The acute care track prepares graduates to test for the AGNP-acute care certification and the primary care track prepares graduates to test for the AGNP-primary care certification. Students in the acute care track will focus on diagnosis and treatment of patients in the acute care setting and clinical experiences will occur in acute care settings.
- Acute Care Management of Adult/Geriatric Health and Illness I
- Acute Care Management of Adult/Geriatric Health and Illness I Clinical
- Acute Care Management of Adult/Geriatric Health and Illness II
- Acute Care Management of Adult/Geriatric Health and Illness II Clinical
- Acute Care Clinical Residency
- Acute Care Procedures and Diagnostics for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Acute Care Clinical Skills Synthesis
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 244 other Masters in Nursing in United States
The AGNP program is available to nurses currently practicing in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
International students must comply with the following from the Commission of Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS):
- Credentials review
- Qualifying examination of nursing knowledge
- English profciency
International25276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25276 USD per year and a duration of .
National25276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25276 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State9194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9194 USD per year and a duration of .
If you take over 16 hours per semester there is an additional cost of 239$ per credit (resident or non-resident)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!