As a student pursuing a Biomedical Informatics program at New York University, you learn to create novel computational and quantitative methods and apply them to biomedical research. The vibrant scientific research community at NYU Langone and NYU School of Medicine offers you the chance to work with nationally and internationally recognized faculty researchers in our laboratories, institutes, and departments. You also have access to our in-house high-performance computing facility.
The rapidly growing field of bioinformatics has influenced many recent healthcare developments, including new opportunities for personalized medicine. These innovations, along with a recent growth in high-throughput genomics technologies, have created a demand for skilled bioinformatics professionals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Biomedicine
- Programming for Data Analysis
- Methodological Foundations of Biomedical Informatics
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Machine Learning
- Seminar in Biomedical Informatics
- Professional Studies in Biomedical Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
34 - 36
DisciplinesBiomedicine Bioinformatics View 213 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International22272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11136 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National22272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11136 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.