This Applied Industrial Organizational Psychology at the Colorado State University is practitioner-oriented, providing practical knowledge and skills focusing on research and consulting. Industrial/organizational psychology master's programs are considered terminal degrees in this field.
Employers are increasingly recognizing the need to efficiently hire and retain employees, create productive work environments, and make their organization a place people want to work. As a result, the industry's demand for industrial/organizational psychologists is expected to grow 19% by 2024. Positions in this field are not only plentiful, they are also well-paid, ensuring your investment is worth it. Organizations need I/O psychology graduates to fill positions in:
- Human resources and personnel selection
- Compensation, benefits, and job analysis
- Training and training evaluation
- Organizational development
- Succession planning and leadership development
- Instructional coordination
- Research and academia
- Applied Industrial Psychology
- Applied Psychological Research Methods
- Applied Psychological Research Design
- Competency Modeling and Criterion Development
- Seminar: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 85 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Colorado State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution
- A 3.0 GPA on all undergraduate coursework
- A grade of B or higher for an undergraduate course in industrial psychology, organizational psychology, human resource management (business), or organizational behavior (business)
- A grade of B or higher for an undergraduate course in statistics
- GRE scores required (This requirement is for all applicants and can be arranged for remote testing through the Educational Testing Service, even during the pandemic)
- GRE Psychology Subject Test scores (The Educational Testing Service is not offering subjects tests at this time).
International14630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State14630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 770 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.