With Public Administration and Policy classes at McDaniel College scheduled completely online, you can enroll and learn from virtually anywhere, including the comforts of your home. Faculty will guide you through their own on-the-job knowledge and experience and will help you to understand the research and technologies found within this field.
You will explore courses in topics such as Project Management, Legal Issues in Public Administration, or Managing Human Capital Assets. Each term begins with enrollment in a preparation course leading to the culmination of the capstone experience.
The course includes:
- Learn how to manage resources in both public and non-profit organizations
- Form and articulate their personal leadership identity and values as they relate to the role of a public administrator
- Participate and contribute to the policy process through development, implementation, and evaluation of public policy and programs
- Effectively communicate and interact with a diverse and changing workforce and community
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 113 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Completed application for graduate study.
- Official transcript verifying completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00.
- Three official professional or academic letters of recommendation. These requests will be emailed directly to the recommenders through your application.
- A professional resume highlighting related work experience.
- Letter of intent detailing personal and professional goals relative to the program of study.
International22000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.