Through coursework and practical experiences in instructional design and information science, students will learn to use a diverse set of technological tools for design and development of effective instruction.
Students will also evaluate technological tools and resources designed to enhance teaching and learning and collaborate with educators to use technology to enhance student experiences and outcomes.
Graduates of the Educational Media and Technology program at the University of South Alabama will be prepared to use computer hardware and software, databases and the internet to support teaching and learning in a variety of contexts.
- Microcomputing Systems in Education
- Computer Applications in Education
- Information Literacy
- Trends and Issues in Educational Media
- Hypermedia Tools
- Psychology of Learning and Learners
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Media Studies & Mass Media View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Alabama and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- GPA Requirement: A minimum overall grade-point-average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale based on the GPA used as the basis for granting the degree and posted on the official transcript from a regionally accredited institution at the time the degree was earned OR a 2.5 GPA on the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate course work posted on the official transcript from a regionally accredited institution at the time the degree was earned
- A two (2) page, double-spaced narrative from the applicant indicating the applicant’s goal(s) and purpose(s) for pursuing the field of Educational Media and Technology (uploaded within application)
- A resume with a chronology of professional employment (uploaded within application).
International27420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 914 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 914 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 457 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.