Why a Master of Business Administration?
The Business Administration program at the University of South Alabama is a management degree that will help you acquire the skills needed to:
- Advance your career
- Develop better management skills
- Build a professional network
The expertise you learn in the MBA program will increase your ability to gain a competitive advantage and next level credibility amongst your peers and companies.
The MBA program provides a broad range of skills in several areas of business including Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing and decision making. The program at the Mitchell College of Business emphasizes this latter skill; ultimately, it is your ability to make decisions that makes the difference to you and your organization.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Quantitative Analysis Using Systems
- Managing Accounting Information
- Managing in the Business Environment
- Managing Customers and Supply
- Managing People
- Managing Finance and Capital
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1554 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor's degree in business or in other fields from an accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 in the undergraduate program
- GMAT taken within the last five years
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A Personal Statement outlining your career aspirations and why you achieved your score on the GMAT. If you did well explain why. If that was not the case, explain why not
- International Students: In addition to the GMAT, international students will be required to score a minimum of 197 (71) on TOEFL or 6.0 on the IELTS
International28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 480 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Mobile
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.