Manufacturing Engineering coursework at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul focuses on manufacturing engineering problem solving, strategic quality and performance management, and decision making. This program helps you to gain a competitive edge for acquiring more challenging assignments and responsibilities, and to develop a network of experts in your field.
The Manufacturing Engineering program offers professionals with engineering, science or liberal arts backgrounds an opportunity to strengthen their engineering management and leadership skills. Students learn to view their organizations as systems - networks of customers, technologies, markets, distribution channels and people. Through study of best practices and ideas in the context of real-world manufacturing and service systems, students gain the skills and confidence to handle daily operations and make better decisions.
- Production and Operations Systems
- Manufacturing Processes
- Managerial Accounting and Performance Management
- Statistical Methods for Manufacturing Quality
- Engineering Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1793 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited educational institution in the U.S. (or international equivalent). An overall grade-point-average (GPA) of at least 2.7 out of 4.0.
- (Applicants with a GPA less than 2.7 will be considered for provisional admission with their professional experience factored into the decision.)
International35190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.