Major emphasis is placed on System Design, Verification & Validation, Simulation, and Project Management.
Systems Engineering at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul expands the capabilities of engineers by applying proven structured methodologies to broaden perspective and hone problem solving skills. The increased complexity of technologies ranging from medical devices to manufacturing designs to larger systems of networked devices require a systems perspective.The School of Engineering at the University of St. Thomas provides a Systems Engineering curriculum designed to prepare students to earn the title of ‘Systems Engineer’.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Design
- Verification and Validation
- Program/Project/Team Management
- Simulation & Visualization of Dynamic Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 304 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited educational institution in the U.S. (or international equivalent).
- An overall grade-point-average (GPA) of at least 2.7 out of 4.0. (Applicants with a GPA less than 2.7 will be considered for provisional admission with their professional experience factored into the decision.)
International35190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.