This Software Engineering domain at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul focuses on technique-oriented computer science, computational systems software development, and applied research. It emphasizes the quantitative and scientific characteristics in software development. Hardware/software issues, embedded control in hardware, and large software/hardware systems development are all part of this emphasis.
This program would be of interest to persons in computer science, computational science, systems software development, knowledge-based systems, database development, distributed database development, telecommunications, networking, multimedia software development, and neural networks. Students completing this degree almost always will be working in organizations where the MS is the recognized degree, and where most of their colleagues will also hold an MS degree in engineering or a scientific discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Software Development - Java (waived for appropriate prior programming experience)
- Intermediate Software Development
- Technical Communications
- Software Engineering
- Software Planning and Testing
- Database Management Systems and Design
- Software Analysis and Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 1584 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- To complete the requirements for the Master of Science in software engineering (MS) students must successfully complete 14 courses (42 graduate semester credits) and maintain a GPA of 2.7.
- Current and inactive students who are enrolled in this program prior to fall 2018 may opt to remain with the graduate program requirements from their current catalog, or move forward to the newest graduate program requirements for the M.S. degree in Software Engineering.
International42228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1173 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.